Fusion Absence Management: Not Allowing To Make Negative Adjustments For Compensatory Absence Plan Types In the Comp Plan Details Page
(Doc ID 2821076.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we have Expiration Date for the compensatory plan type and followed below steps
- The Compensatory Plan using Earned Time Expiration Rule of Acquisition date of limit 6 Months
- In the Plan Rule Allow Negative Balance is not enabled
- Admin in the comp plan details added manual adjustment of positive 15 hours on 1st August 2021, it shows Expiration Date 1st Feb 2021
- Now when admin apply negative -2 Hours on 4th August 2021 in the comp plan details
- It shows error message "The selected plan doesn't have sufficient balance to complete the transaction. (ANC-3405096)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document