End of Life (EOL) Details for Oracle Loyalty Cloud
(Doc ID 2821662.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Loyalty - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Loyalty Cloud End of Life Announcement
Oracle Loyalty Cloud is no longer being actively developed as the end of life is announced.
This document is intended to answer questions you may have regarding the announced decision to end-of-life the Oracle Loyalty Cloud product.
1. When will Oracle Loyalty Cloud cease operation?
On the date that your contract for Loyalty Cloud ends, at 11:50 p.m., Pacific Standard Time (PST).
2. What will happen after the end of the contract date?
After the end of the contract date, Oracle Loyalty Cloud will no longer be available for use.
3. Can I continue to use Oracle Loyalty Cloud until the end of the contract date?
Yes, as long as you have a current contract for Oracle Loyalty Cloud.
4. Can I get support for Oracle Loyalty Cloud between now and the date the contract ends?
Oracle will continue to operate and support the Oracle Loyalty Cloud service as described in your contract until the last day of the contract.
5. Does this decision have any immediate impact on my loyalty program data hosted on Oracle Loyalty Cloud?
There is no change in the usage of Oracle Loyalty Cloud until the end of the contract date.
6. Can I migrate my Oracle Loyalty Cloud data to another vendor?
You can export the data stored in Oracle Loyalty Cloud and use that to migrate to another product.
7. How long will I have to migrate my data/content?
As described in the Oracle Cloud Hosting & Delivery Policies, your data/content will be available for download for 60 days from the end of your contract. Please refer to the Oracle Cloud Hosting and Delivery Policies guide for additional information regarding migrating your data / content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document