Allocation Error: Not After Date On The PO Must Be Before The Release Date
(Doc ID 2821988.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Not After Date on the PO must be before the Release Date occurs when trying to update a What-If Allocation.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create What-If Allocation with a release date at least one day more than the VDATE, and calculate.
2. Open What-If Summary and create a new PO.
3. Create another What-If Allocation with a release date at least one day more than the VDATE, and calculate.
4. Open What-If Summary and update an existing PO (From Step 2).
5. Note Error: Not After Date on the PO must be before the Release Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document