FUSION: CST: Expense Item Not Displayed In Expense Inventory Valuation Report
(Doc ID 2822054.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Valuation Report and Review Inventory Valuation UI are not displaying the data for Expense Valuation Units when cost method is Standard
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a item and mark Inventory Asset Value = No
- Define a item cost profile with asset and expense profile at inventory org level
- Define standard cost for the item
- Bring a Misc Receipt for the item for 100 quantity
- Process the receipt and ensure it hits Dr Expense Cr Offset
- Try to review the valuation for the item and find that no rows are displayed. See that Expense Items are not displayed in Expense Inventory Valuation Report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document