Null Pointer Exceptions On Loading Data Through DC Tool For Dept Upcharge
(Doc ID 2822819.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Null pointer exceptions on loading data through DC tool for Dept upcharge.
On loading data through DC tool for Dept upcharge (during business validation) getting null pointer exceptions with below error mentioned.
ORA-06550: line 1, column 20:
PLS-00201: identifier 'DC_DEPT_UPCHRG.PROCESS' must be declared.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the templates (dept_chrg_head.dat,dept_chrg_detail.dat) with mandatory field data for dept upcharge creation through DC tool.
2. Create a dept_upchrg.zip file with all these files.
3. SFTP and place the file to the respective server.
4. Login to Data Conversion tool and Import the file.
5. Perform the data validation.
6. Perform the business validation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document