Scheduled Create Accounting is Not Processing Fusion Assets Events
(Doc ID 2822829.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduled Create Accounting not processing Fusion Asset Events.
However, if ran manually the events are processed:From the Task menus
- Navigate to Fixed Assets > Assets > Select Asset Book
2. In the task menu, select Accounting > Create Accounting
3. Pops the parameters page, enter the parameters and click Submit, to Run the Create Accounting for Assets
Steps to Replicate
From TOOLS>Scheduled Processes
1. Navigator>More>Scheduled Processes>Schedule New Process.
2. Pick the 'Create Accounting For Assets' Process
3. Click OK.
4. This Pops up the parameters screen, enter the parameters.
5. And Submit.
6. When ESS Job completes, find some events in Fusion Assets are still unprocessed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document