Location Sorting Issue
(Doc ID 2824189.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting Cloud Service Plus - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Location hierarchy positions sort differently after certain tasks are performed in the UI such as carrying out an approval. The option to sort by Label is selected in the attributes.
Steps to replicate
1. Tasks - Forecast - Review - Long Lifecycle
2. Give it a label
3. Choose Item Level and select a few items
5. Select Level Store and select a few stores
7. Select Week and select a few weeks
8. Click Finish
9. Open the new workbook
10. Click Location - Pencil to edit view
11. Tick All
12. Untick Store
13. Press OK
14. Make in the workbook and approve
15. Click Location - Pencil to edit view
16. Tick Store and notice the order of locations is completely different now
Expected behavior :
The ordering of locations should always be consistent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document