Async Replenishment Attributes Download Leaves User Hanging
(Doc ID 2824660.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is left hanging on screen (not possible to perform any action) when attempting to perform a download of Replenishment attributes in which the number of records demands an async download.
Steps to recreate:
1. Confirm the maximum number of records allowed for replenishment attributes download for sync and async
2. Navigate to the replenishment attributes download screen
3. Insert criteria that a number of records as close as possible to the maximum download async (make sure is higher than sync download limit)
4. Select download, define the template, and press ok
5. You'll notice that the screen becomes irresponsive for the duration of the download that supposedly is happening in the background. When the screens "comes back" to the user, the notification bell has one alert and the download is ready. This is not the expected behaviour, immediately after pressing OK on the download the screen should responsive to the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document