IMCS Is Forcing The User To Add Header Quantity Even Though It Is Not Mandatory
(Doc ID 2824718.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Document Maintenance
When attempting to edit an invoice by adding details, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that that the system option Total Header Quantity Required is set as 'N'
2. Create a Header Level Invoice, leaving total quantity blank
3. Save and close, no issues
4. Open the invoice for Editing
5. Add item details to the invoice
6. Press Save and Close and notice the error
The invoice with details is saved without any error message if the Header Quantity is 0 (blank is actually overwritten by 0.000) and the System Option "Total Header Quantity Required" is set as 'N'
Nothing suggests that the System Option should apply to the Header Level invoices ONLY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document