Customer Order Not Getting Cancelled in RMS Using SOStatus Message When the Order is Cancelled in LogFire WMS
(Doc ID 2825161.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the order is cancelled in LogFire WMS, the transfer status gets updated to 'L' and there is no cancellation of order or clearing of reserve buckets.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create customer order in RMS
2. Validate transfer buckets getting updated .
3. Validate if order has reached LogFire WMS
4. WMS to trigger cancellation of order using SOStatus Interface
5. Validate the data in RMS
6. Check status of transfer in tsfhead - it will not be cancelled.
7. Check if transfer buckets are cleared - it will not be cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document