Reports Not Loading On Page "Oracle BI Publisher Enterprise - Restricted Use: Limited to creating or Editing Primavera P6/Unifier reports only"
(Doc ID 2825594.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 126.96.36.199 version, Unifier Application, Production Instance
After Upgrade of Environment:
When attempting to access the Saved bookmark to a Dashboard in Bi Publisher exhibits the following behavior and messages:
Displays on header of application: "Oracle BI Publisher Enterprise - Restricted Use: Limited to creating or Editing Primavera P6/Unifier reports only"
BEHAVIOR and MESSAGES:
• Dashboard Tab for BI Reports may Display: Invalid template name.: template = Dashboard.xpt
• After Long wait time for report with no results may display: unauthorized Access: Either you do not have the privilege or you have not signed in.
• Report Area Not showing any loading bar, or loading bar may display, but not render report.
• Review of HAR trace: No errors or bad responses
• Sometimes the page loads just fine without any issues
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the BI Application
2. Random results in the use of the BI Application pulling data from P6 and or Unifier
The issue has the following business impact: Other impact
Reports are not rendering, business is not able to obtain the data needed for job functions
Recent upgrade to version 188.8.131.52
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document