Fusion Global HR: Unable To Access Job Offers In Manage Job Offers With A Custom Person Security Profile
(Doc ID 2825738.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to access job offers in Manage Job Offers with a custom Person Security Profile
We created a custom Person Security Profile using Custom SQL. We have not experienced issues with this SQL in Person Management or other pages in the application, but it prevents us from seeing any Job Offers in the Manage Job Offers page. We are using the delivered Human Resource Specialist job role as the base for the data role. We do have other custom security profiles defined as well, but the issue only occurs when the person security profile is custom - changing that to View All People will cause Job Offers to appear even when all the other security profiles are custom. This security profile is required as part of requirements to hide restricted people so it is not an option to use View All People
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Configure a new Data Role using the Human Resource Specialist job role as the base with the custom Person Security Profile (View All Excl GAs) - see below for SQL logic
2) Create a new user that is only assigned this new data role
3) From the springboard, select the My Client Groups tab and then click "Show More"
4) Click on "Manage Job Offers"
5) Note the lack of job offers
6) Go back to Manage Data Role and Security Profiles in a superuser account and change the person security profile to View All People
7) Log into the same test user from step 2
8) Observe the job offers that were added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document