Error: "Too many matching records found" When Updating Multiple Action Plans On A Service Request
(Doc ID 2826090.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update multiple action plans on one service request, the following popup message occurs:
"Too many matching records found. Specify additional criteria to limit the number of records."
After the message occurs the update is still completed. There is no impact caused by this error.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Query up a service request.
2) Add multiple action plans to the SR
3) Initiate the action plans
4) Update first action plan details and complete the action plan
5) Update second action plan details and set second action plan status to be completed.
6) Click "Save and Close" button and the error message pops up .
7) Click OK on error message and see the status of action plan is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document