Unable To Create Invoices
(Doc ID 2826347.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create an invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
- Go to IMCS homepage.
- Click on Document Maintenance -> Create Document.
- Select document type as "Merchandise Invoice" and terms.
- Enter all the required details ( non-merch cost = 0), and click on "Save and Close".
- In the following document screen, add the item and default from order.
- Click on "Save and Close". This is where the error message pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document