Usage Settlement Report#delink Account Is Shown In The Report
(Doc ID 2826378.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ORMB v18.104.22.168, Usage Settlement Report#delink account is shown in the report
Usage Settlement report#delink account is shown.
In v2.4 as there is no such field -effective end date, hence we cannot reproduce it in 2.4.
It is delinked and so it should not be shown in the result.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Amended the settlement construct by adding the effective end date to the usage account in the include bill segment template and submitted the settlement construct.
2. Checked the usage settlement report for the account identifier - CO999999999 and clicked on search button and it is shown as a result in the report (appears as linked to that settlement account )
Create Person. Create usage, invoice & settlement account. Create invoice & settlement construct.
Navigate to Usage Settlement Report.
For both Invoice and Settlement constructs, follow the below steps and search the same in Usage Settlement Report using filter USAGE ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER & SETTLEMENT ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER.
1. Construct are active, i.e. no end date provided in the construct.
2. Only Include Usage/Invoice Accounts template is end dated
3. Only Include Billable Charges (Bill Segment for Settlement Constructs) selection template is end dated
4. Both Include Billable Charges/Bill Segments template & Include Usage/Invoice Accounts template is end dated
5. Complete construct is end dated
Only for step 1, result will get populated in all Effective Date filter value.
In all other cases, if Effective date filter value is greater than End Date provided in construct, then no output will be shown in report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document