TSF_RESERVED_QTY Does Not Get Decremented, After Book Transfer
(Doc ID 2826524.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TSF_RESERVED_QTY does not get decremented, after book transfer.
ALLOC for one purchase order with virtual warehouses from same physical warehouse. This is generate book transfer by ALLOCBT batch.
TSF_RESERVED_QTY does not get decremented, after receipt and book transfer
Steps To Recreate :
1. Generate PO for virtual warehouse x (physical warehouse y).
2. Get ALLOC for that PO, with destination to 2 warehouses from same physical warehouse.
Example: virtual warehouse z (belong to physical warehouse y) & virtual warehouse z (belong to physical warehouse y)
3. Receive all units from PO at Warehouse, generate receipt to MFCS and check SOH and TSF_RESERVED_QTY at all locations.
4. Run ALLOCBT batch to perform book transfer movements.
5. Check SOH and TSF_RESERVED_QTY at all locations.
6. Check that TSF_RESERVED_QTY is filled in. it should not have quantity Transfer reserved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document