Unifier Custom Report Window Is Not Displaying All Fields & "Run Report" Button When the Browser Is Less Than Maximized
(Doc ID 2826809.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.8 to 21.9 [Release 21.8 to 21.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to run a Custom Report in Unifier, with a browser window that is not maximized, there is a scroll bar displayed in the right pane at the bottom, however the scroll bar does not allow the user to scroll to the right and click the "Run Report" button. In some prior versions (including 16.2) when running the custom report, a separate window would open and the user could still easily run the report. In later versions, there wouldn't be a separate report window, but when running the report with the window minimized the scroll bar in the right pane would work as expected and the user could scroll to the right to click "Run Report".
The scroll bar should allow user to see the entire right pane/page and see the "Run Report" button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier environment.
- Maximize the browser window
- Navigate to a Project/Shell with a custom report > Open the custom report > The report window opens in the right pane with the "Run Report" button at bottom right.
- Shrink the browser window to say 1/3 to 1/2 of display page so that the "Run Report" button is not visible.
- There is a scroll bar at the bottom in the right pane, and the scroll bar can be moved to the right, but does not make all text or the "Run Report" button visible, so the report cannot be initiated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document