Outlook Side Panel Does Not Reflect Page Layout Changes
(Doc ID 2826976.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Microsoft Outlook
Outlook side panel does not reflect page layout changes
When making changes to the page layout for the Outlook side panel in a sandbox, publishing those changes, and viewing the panel again, the changes are not reflected in the CX Sales side panel in Outlook.
Customer tried signing out of the CX Sales side panel in outlook and signing back in as instructed in another document (Doc ID 2678231.1), but that didn't fix the issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open OEC in Incognito browser mode
2. Create Sandbox,
3. Reset personalization for your user id
4. app composer > productivity > 365 designer
5. Edit opportunity details page > duplicate standard layout > rename Oppty Details Custom
6. Add win/loss description or any other field
8. Reset personalization
9. Sign out of outlook and back in
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document