Primavera Administration Shows a Higher Count of Active Users Than Unifier's User Administration
(Doc ID 2827255.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When comparing the active user count between Primavera Administration and Unifier's User Administration, Primavera Administration shows a higher active user count than Unifier does.
This comparison is being done by taking the following steps:
- Login to Primavera Administration.
- Click Actions -> Export All Users
- Open the .csv file with Excel.
- Add column filters to the Excel Sheet (Click the Data Tab -> Click Filter).
- On the 'Active' Column, filter to 'Yes'. Additionally, filter the column 'PrimaveraUnifierProduction' to 'Yes'.
- Note: these two filters will show users who are Active and Provisioned to Unifier Production according to Primavera Administration. Another filter can be applied to the 'Company' column if reviewing Partner Users only.
- Note the number of users that are now displayed.
- Login to Unifier.
- Navigate to Company Workspace -> User Administration -> Company Users or Partner Users depending on which set of users are being reviewed.
- Sort / Filter the users by Status and note the number of users returned.
- The number of users returned in Unifier may be lower than the number of users seen in the .csv sheet, meaning that there are a lower number of Active users in Unifier than in Primavera Administration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document