Fusion Goal Management : Stale Goal Approval Transactions are NOT Showing Approver Name(Assignee) In Transaction Console
(Doc ID 2827662.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue Replication Steps:
1. The Goal plan Approval Transactions has been submitted for Approval.
2. After 180 days, It is Automatically withdrawn, but task status is getting updated to Stale, instead of Withdrawn. It is found by running following SQL Query:
select wt.identificationkey, wt.createddate ,wt.updateddate, wt.state,wt.TASKDEFINITIONNAME,wt.creator,wt.versionreason
from FA_FUSION_SOAINFRA.wftask wt where wt.state in('STALE')
and wt.TASKDEFINITIONNAME = 'ApprovePerformanceGoal' order by wt.updateddate desc
Symptoms of Issue:
1. The Goal Plan Approval Transaction is being Automatically Withdrawn after 180 days, but task status getting updated to Stale, instead of Withdrawn.
2. Transaction still in Pending status.
3. The Assignee(Approver Name) is blank in Transaction Console for Process: Approve Performance Goal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document