Payment Application Detail Form Validation Error is not Displayed as a Popup
(Doc ID 2828626.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.8 to 21.10 [Release 21.8 to 21.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE
Uses are able to send a record forward even if it violates the Validation placed on the Detail form.
If the user clicks the Save button on the detail form, the validation error message is not displayed, as if it was successfully saved. The user thinks the detail form is saved successfully without errors and when they hit Send, the record is sent successfully. The detail form is empty on the view form and succeeding edit forms.
If a user clicks the Save button then sends a record to next step, there should be a message popup after clicking Send stating:
You have unsaved changes in the following tabs: [Detail Tab Name]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A user/creator creates a line item that violates a validation set on the form.
- If the user clicks the Error Check button, Unifier displays the error message.
- If the user clicks the Save button, the validation error message is not displayed, and it appears that the line item is successfully saved.
- The only indication of an issue is the red x in the left hand side of the detail row which can be missed by the user.
- The user thinks the detail form is saved successfully without errors and when they hit Send, the record gets sent successfully.
- When the record is opened, the detail form is empty on the view form and succeeding edit forms after record is accepted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document