Why Invoices Imported Into Fusion Have An Accounting Date as Invoice Date
(Doc ID 2828658.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Invoices imported into Fusion have an Accounting Date as Invoice Date?
When an invoice is interfaced to Fusion, the accounting date in Fusion shows the invoice date and not the date the invoice was processed/imported into Fusion via RFI.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Enter a merchandise invoice into ReIM.
2. Ensure that the document date is a few weeks in the past.
3. Match the invoice in ReIM.
4. Run the reimposting batch and validate the file is interfaced via RFI and imported into Fusion.
5. Notice that the accounting date in Fusion is the same as the invoice date and not the date is was posted or imported into Fusion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document