When Opening a Schedule Sheet in a Project the Durations and Finish Dates Are Not Editable by Users With Permission to Modify
(Doc ID 2829821.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch set 18.104.22.168 to resolve an issue with Gantt Charts not displaying correctly, a new issue is now being encountered.
When opening a Schedule Sheet in a Project, the Durations and Finish dates are now not editable. When double-clicking the field, the field does not become editable. No permissions have been modified and when checking Access Control, the user groups are still assigned to the Schedule Sheet with permission to modify.
Users who have permission to edit the Schedule Sheet should be able to change the 'Durations' and 'Finish' dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as as a user with Modify permission on the Schedule Sheet.
- Navigate to a Shell with a Schedule Sheet configured.
- Schedule Manager -> Schedule Sheets
- Open a Schedule Sheet.
- Note: Gantt Chart is displayed.
- Observe the following:
- The Durations and Finish dates are now not editable.
- When double-clicking the field, the field does not become editable.
- No permissions have been modified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document