Security Certificate Change for Primavera P6 Cloud Service and Primavera Unifier Cloud Service
(Doc ID 2829885.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Standard Project and Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera P6 Cloud Service and Primavera Unifier Cloud Service will be changing the security certificate in February 2022.
While most customers will not be impacted by this change, customers who explicitly imported certificates for custom web-service interfaces will need to download and import the new certificate prior to or at same time as the planned change.
The change will take only a few minutes and will not require down time for your cloud environment(s).
If your implementation will be impacted by this security certificate based on the above note, then on or before the date/time indicated in the table below, perform the following:
- Access one of the below two URLs
- Download the certificate.
- Install the certificate
|Data Center||By When to Apply Certificate||Impacted URLs
|Saudi Arabia West (Jeddah)||04Feb22 9PM PST|
|Canada Southeast (Toronto)||11Feb22 9PM PST|
|UK South (London)||11Feb22 9PM PST||
|US East (Ashburn)||05Mar22 9PM PST||
|US West (Phoenix)||18Feb22 9PM PST||
|Germany Central (Frankfurt)||18Feb22 9PM PST||
|Australia East (Sydney)||18Feb22 9PM PST||
- You will receive the message "Incomplete URL". This is because the URL is to the location of the security certificate not to the location of the P6 Cloud and Unifier Cloud logins.
- Follow the steps specific to your web browser to download the security certificate.
- This is a client certificate.
- The current certificate has a near term expire then afterwards when renewed will be for one year.
- If you are not certain if this action is required for your cloud environment or if you are having issues performing the action for your cloud environment, then please check with your Information Technology Team as they most likely know if this action is required and if so how to perform the step for your cloud environment. You may also submit an SR to Oracle Support so we can assist you.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document