BI Publisher Custom Reports / Custom Prints Not Reflecting Current Unifier Data
(Doc ID 2830936.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.0 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making changes to a Line Item on a Detail Form (or any other Record data) then generating the Custom Print / Report on the record, the saved changes are not reflecting in the Custom Template output.
When waiting for 5 to 10 minutes and generating the Custom Template output again, the saved changes now reflect in the output.
The expectation is for the saved changes on the Detail Form (or any other Record data) to be displayed in the Custom Template output immediately after generating the template and not having to wait for 5 to 10 minutes after the record is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as a user who has permission to run a Custom Print / Report in a Project.
- Navigate to a Shell with a Custom Print / Report configured.
- Navigate to a BP Log.
- Open a Record.
- Switch to the Detail Form.
- Edit data on an existing Line Item.
- Click Save to save the Line Item changes.
- Click the menu button -> Print - Custom -> Select Custom Print Template. Select a format -> Print.
- Result: The template output is generated successfully but the updated data on the Line Item is not displayed.
- Close the record -> Click Save on the Record to save as Draft.
- Click Refresh on the BP log a few times.
- Open the record and generate the template output again. The updated record data is now displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document