Consider Onboarding Processes Before Deleting Candidates
(Doc ID 2831449.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 21D and later
Oracle Taleo Onboarding Cloud Service - Version 22C to 22C [Release 22]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The Consider Onboarding (OB) processes before deleting candidates setting, enables customers to decide how the deletion of candidates is handled with regard to related Onboarding processes.
- Ultimately, the configuration value of the setting determines if, based on the existence of Onboarding processes, a candidate and their relevant processes are to be soft-deleted or permanently deleted in both Recruiting and Onboarding.
- The Deletion action is done via automated task or manually.
- This does not impact the deletion of processes performed automatically by the Onboarding Setting: Automatically Delete Old Onboarding (Transitions). Deletes processes completed or cancelled more than 'X' amount of days ago.
- Note that soft-deleted candidate processes and tasks continue to be displayed in the Onboarding product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document