Fusion Individual Compensation: Unable to Add Payroll Element in the Options Field Due to CMP-1005284 Error
(Doc ID 2831499.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add a new element in the option field for an Individual Compensation plan.
1. If the same element is attached in other option: Result: No
2. Re-created the element and tried to attach: Result: Facing the same issue
3. Created new element with different name to attach: Facing the same issue
The system throws an error 'An element already exists with this combination of legal employer, country and legislative data group. Select a unique combination of values. (CMP-1005284)'
Steps to replicate
- Go to the ICP plan
- Select the option Car Allowance
- Try to add a payroll element
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document