Succession Plan Alerts Are Not Triggered Even If The Assignment Changes Are Done
(Doc ID 2831718.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Succession Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, Succession Planning
Succession Plan Alerts are not triggered even if the assignment changes are done
Succession Plans are used to track the successors by adding Candidates who best fits a role (Job/ Position). Once the succession Plan assessment is done, the assignment changes to Employees are done as per the succession needs.
Even after change the assignment, alerts are not triggered to Succession Plan Owners.
1. We have enabled Alerts for the owners in the "Owners" section of the Succession Plan
2. We have selected the Alerts to be triggered in "Alerts" section of the Succession Plan
3. Enabled the alert "HRM_PLAN_ASSIGNMENT_CHANGE" in Alerts composer
4. Change the Job of Succession Plan Candidate
5. Run the process "Notify Plan Owners About Candidate and Incumbent Assignment Changes That Are Now Effective"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document