Movement Request Error "Too Many Matching Records Found. Specify Additional Criteria To Limit The Number Of Records."
(Doc ID 2831948.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating movement request the following error occurs.
Too many matching records found. Specify additional to limit the number of records.
Source Subinventory: The value of the attribute Source Subinventory isn't valid.
Destination Subinventory: The value of the attribute Destination Subinventory isn't valid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Task List
2. Select task "Manage Movement Request"
3. Create a new movement request.
4. Provide the transaction type, source subinventory and destination subinventory
5. See the above error. The source subinventory and destination subinventory displays as '-1'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document