Unable To Save Product Group When Variance Value Field Is Filled
(Doc ID 2833783.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Group Save Does Not Work When Variance Value Field is filled.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Log into EICS.
2. Navigate to Tasks/Operations/Product Group
3. Set up a Product Group with Type as Unit and Amount
4. Set Variance Value to 200.
5. Set counting method as Third Party.
6. Select Save under Detail New.
7. Note Product group is not saved.
8. Remove Variance Value, and add either a Variance SUOM or Variance %.
9. Save, note Product Group is now saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document