Value Goes Negative When Editing Clearence At Location Level
(Doc ID 2833801.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value goes negative when editing clearance at location level
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create clearance with multiple locations assigned (zones)
2. In worksheet status select one of the zone level records and click edit
3. Update the value, click OK
4. Value shows as negative (minus sign) but it was entered as positive.
5. Approval results in a conflict for that one zone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document