PRC:PO:POZ: Parameters Do Not Save When Scheduling the ESS Job: Generate Approved Supplier List Entries
(Doc ID 2834961.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up the schedule for the ESS Generate Approved Supplier List Entries job, required information is entered on the Basic Options screen (BU, Supplier, Site, Agreement #),
but that information is not carried over to the Advanced screen (where scheduling is completed) and must be entered again.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigator > Tools > Scheduled Processes
2. Schedule New Process
3. Search: Generate Approved
4. Highlight Generate Approved Supplier List Entries > OK
5. Enter Supplier, site, agreement # (Basic Options)
6. Click Advanced button - parameters in step 5 are now blank
7. In step 5 if you click on Advanced button before entering the information, you get a message that the info is required
8. Need to go to Advanced to prepare the schedule
9. Once you enter all the information again (Advanced Options > Parameters) then you can click on the Schedules tab and information is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document