DUMMYCTN Job Is Not Working As Expected -DUMMYCTN Job Did Not Process the Cartons
(Doc ID 2835581.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DUMMYCTN job is not working as expected.
Processed dummy carton receipt messages for a couple of cartons that are in SHIPSKU table and are not yet received. The dummy cartons are inserted into DUMMY_CARTON_STAGE table but the job DUMMYCTN job did not process the cartons.
It is expected that the dummy cartons in the DUMMY_CARTON_STAGE table should be processed by the DUMMYCTN job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick couple of cartons from SHIPSKU table that are not received and not reconciled.
2. The corresponding distros are not closed.
3. Process receipt messages with DUMMY_CARTON_IND as "Y" on the receipt message.
4. Check that the cartons are inserted in DUMMY_CARTON_STAGE table.
5. Run the job DUMMYCTN.
6. Can see that the cartons from step 4 are not processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document