Duplicate Group Name When Assigning New Permissions to a Folder in Document Manager
(Doc ID 2836344.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 20.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
When assigning new permissions to a folder in Document Manager, the new group assigned comes across as an alternate duplicate group name, but when refreshed after saving changes, it shows the proper group chosen.
Users should not have to refresh the saved changes for the correct group name to show up.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into Unifier
- Navigate to the desired folder in the Document Manager workspace
- Actions > Permissions
- Open the "Users and Groups" picker
- Try to open the desired Group
- Notice that what the screen shows after choosing the new group is a duplicate alternate group and settings
- However, after refreshing the saved changes, it shows the proper group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document