Text Snippets Not Available On Admin Panel for Newly Created Locale
(Doc ID 2837211.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version 21.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 21.4.2 version, Store Administration
Text Snippets not available on Admin panel for newly created locale
After creation of specific locale (EN_CA) for specific site it is not possible to change Text Snippets on Design tab because said option is not present on screen. Other locales have this option and it's possible to change Text Snippets for other locales. It is important to note that after creating the locale we have uploaded the catalog with this new locale and update all widgets and pages with the new locale. However the option to change locales via admin panel is unavailable to that specific locale (EN_CA). This is also causing some ccstore calls related to resources API to fail.
Specific resource bundle [en_CA/ns.common] not found
1. Log into the Admin UI
2. If 'English (Canada)' has not already been configured as an additional locale for a site, add this as an additional locale for a site
3. With asset locale still set to 'English', go into Design Studio, click on the Components tab and check that the Text Snippets tab is present
4. Set asset locale to 'English (Canada) and refresh the page.
5. Using DCU, perform a grab with --allLocales set
6. Copy the snippets/en/snippets.json file to snippets/en_CA/snippets.json
7. Upload the snippets/en_CA/snippets.json using 'dcu --put snippets/en_CA/snippets.json'
8. Run 'dcu --grab snippets/en_CA'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document