Oracle Fusion BI: AFTER 22A, Some Users Are Not Able To Edit Data Model, Report And Don't Have Access to My Folders
(Doc ID 2840610.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the 22A update, some users are not able to complete the following tasks:
- Unable to View or Edit Data Models
- Unable to Open or Edit Reports
- Unable to Schedule or view history of reports
- Unable to access or view “My Folder”
- Unable to access Report Jobs and Report Job History
For example, when you try to edit a data model you will get a similar error:
Update to 22A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document