Batch Fails When Promo Aggregation Profile Is Set Rather Than 0
(Doc ID 2846363.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch fails with: Daily Promotion Profile Total must be less than or equal to 1.0 even though the Daily Promotion Profile is set to 1.0.
Verified Issue using the following steps;
3. Short and Medium Tern Forecast
4. Create New Workspace
5. Select Product(s)
6. Select Location
7. Finish and wait for Workspace to build
8. Open Workspace
9. Select Causal Events (Basic Parameters)
10. Set a flat day of week profile across each day i.e. 0.14 for each
11. Check back end values; printMeasure -d . -m promoaggprof07 -allPopulatedCells
12. Run : mace -d . -run -group EscCslEff07 -loglevel all
<E 2022Jan20 13:13:59.141> Caught exception - NamedException: Daily Promotion Profile Total must be less than or equal to 1.0.
<E 2022Jan20 13:13:59.141>...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document