Cancel and Save Buttons Go Missing When the "Enable Scheduled Report Run Option" Setting Is Disabled/Unchecked in the Right Hand Pane
(Doc ID 2846755.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 21.12
When disabling/unchecking the “Enable scheduled report run” setting to disable the schedule on a User Defined Report (UDR), the Cancel and Save buttons at the bottom of the tab go missing. The only way to get around this is by selecting the Cog wheel to left of the UDR and selecting “Edit in Classic View”. Users are able to uncheck the option in the Schedule tab and click OK.
The Cancel and Save buttons should not go missing when the option “Enable scheduled report run” is unchecked in the new UDR view on the right hand side pane.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Shell > UDR Reports log
- Select a report that has the option Enable Schedule Report Run checked on the Schedule tab
- Notice that the Cancel and Save buttons are at the bottom of the tab
- Uncheck the option Enable Schedule Report Run and notice the cancel and save buttons go missing
- Click on the gear icon to the left of the report, select Edit in Classic View
- In the Classic view window, click on Schedule tab and uncheck option Enable Schedule Report Run and Click OK.
- Notice it now shows unchecked in it stays unchecked in the new view right hand side pain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document