Excel Limitation For Accounting Sequence Number During Export From Manage Journals
(Doc ID 2846867.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If users carry out the following steps in application:
1) Create two journal batches, one with Accounting Sequence number =12070000000000001 and another with Accounting Sequence Number=12070000000000000
2) Go to Manage Journals
3) Entered any parameter which will return both the newly created journal batches. Click on Search
4) Noticed the Accounting Sequence value getting displayed correctly in UI
5) Exported the results to Excel
6) Checked the value of the Accounting Sequence is showing same for both journals (12070000000000000)
This document states the reason for this behaviour.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document