Required DE in Line Item of Auto Created Record Is Not Auto Populated When Record Is Auto Created
(Doc ID 2847008.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 21.10
When a Business Process (BP) record is auto created with a line item from a change commit BP record, and the bypass i step option is not selected, there is a required Data Element (DE) in the line item that is not auto populated in the auto created record. Users are able to send the record to the next step without any warning popup about an unpopulated required field. When the record is then open and accepted, that required DE is now read only and the record cannot move forward.
The required DE should populate on auto-creation, and the user should receive an error message to populate the DE before sending to the next step if that DE is empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to appropriate shell > change commit BP
- Create a change commit BP record and send it to the approved step
- Open the auto created record, click on line item tab
- Notice that the required DE is not populated
- Send record to next step and notice there is no message about unpopulated required DE
- Open and accept record, and notice the required DE is read only and empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document