Report Job Keeps Failing With Error "Database Error - Cause: [Oracle Analytics][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near ')"
(Doc ID 2847683.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 106.2.0 to 106.3.0 [Release 106]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One of the bursting report is failing with below error suddenly after moving to 6.3 from 6.2.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Setup OAC 6.2 BI Publisher environment
2. Create data model and report
3. Define a bursting query, use query wrapping like
SELECT DISTINCT * from (
SELECT DISTINCT EMPL_ID [KEY]....
4. Test execution
5. Observe that it executed without any issue
6. Apply OAC 6.3 patch
7. Observe that the same bursting query fails with error in log "Cause: [Oracle Analytics][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near ')'"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document