PRC:PO: Purchase Order - Change Order Edit Actions Not Available after PO Cancellation Prevention
(Doc ID 2848718.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit a Change Order following an attempt to Cancel the PO, the CO edit Actions are not available
1. Create and approve Requisition
2. Generate PO from Requisition
3. Create Receipt to partially receive quantity
4. Create Invoice for partially receive quantity
5. Cancel Line on Requisition
6. User prevented from cancelling as per enabled functionality
7. Edit Order and acknowledge that a Change Order will be created
8. Observe that Line Actions are not available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document