PRC:PO: 22A:Change Order Created from Soap Service Is Getting Cancelled with Charge Account Invalid Error
(Doc ID 2848875.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounts are not getting defaulted, when a new distribution is added to an already approved purchase order using change order operation in Purchase Orders SOAP service.
Change Order getting cancelled with below error
1. The account PO Accrual Account couldn't be determined. Contact the Procurement application administrator.
2. The account PO Charge Account couldn't be determined. Contact the Procurement application administrator.
3. The account PO Variance Account couldn't be determined. Contact the Procurement application administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Received 22A Upgrade
2. Create Purchase Order using SOAP Webservice or Integration
3. Try to Create a Change Order by adding a line to Already approved Purchase Order using change order operation in Purchase Orders SOAP service
4. Change Order getting Canceled with Invalid Charge Account error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document