Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: No Search Results Appearing for a Classroom for ILT Offering When Using Equals Operator
(Doc ID 2849654.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an ILT Offering, the Primary Classroom Advanced Search returns no results when the full classroom name is entered.. This occurs when the Keyword operator is set to 'Equals'.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to My Client Groups > Learning > Offerings
- Create > Instructor-Led Offering
- Search and Select a Course to create the Offering
- Go To Primary Classroom dropdown
- Select Search
- Select Advanced
- Change the Keyword dropdown > Select Equals
- Enter a classroom name > No Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.