Unable to Add HTS with Country of Manufacture (COM) as the US
(Doc ID 2852097.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that you cannot add Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) with the Country of Manufacture (COM) set to the US.
Please consider the below scenario.
1. Create an item with two Countries of Sourcing (COS), US and CN.
2. Create two COMs, US and CN.
3. Try to add HTS with the COM as the US.
4. The LOV does not get the value of the US and only shows CN .
5. If you add another country to the COM, that value pops up in Item HTS Country of manufacture LOV, but you do not retrieve the US.
Even if you interchange the primary COS or COM, you cannot add the HTS with COM as the US.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document