PRC:POZ: Supplier Profile Change Request Approval Notifications Are Sent Unnecessarily for Information That Was Not Changed
(Doc ID 2852357.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approvers receive Approval notifications for Supplier Profile Change requests for changes to the Supplier that were not made.
For example: When making Supplier "X" inactive with no other changes made, an Approval notification is sent for other changes (that were not made).
This is confusing for Approvers as they are approving changes that were not made.
REPRODUCE BY STEPS
1. Inactivate an active Supplier
2. Procurement > Suppliers > Task Icon > Manage Suppliers
3. search for Supplier X > click Edit button
4. Minority Owned field shows YYY (This is because this is an existing approved Supplier.)
5. Change Inactive Date field - No change to Minority Owned field > Submit
6. Approval goes to Supplier Manager - Notification says Attribute Minority owned changed from <Select> to YYY, yet that change was not made
7. An unnecessary Approval request notification was sent to an Approver (since that change was not made)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document