Calendar Wizard Does Not Open When Option to Override Task Due Date Set to Yes
(Doc ID 2852791.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.8 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 21.8 to 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Business Process (BP) that has the "Override Task Due Dates" setting set to yes for a specific step, when sending the record to that step, the calendar wizard does not pop up in the individual task due date settings in the workflow action detail window.
Users should be able to change the individual task due date when the option "Override Task Due Dates" option is set to yes for the appropriate step.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to the appropriate Shell > BP Log
- Click gear icon, select either copy option to copy record
- Click send
- In Worfklow Action Details screen, select a user in the TO
- In the Task Due Date section, select Set Individual task due dates
- Click on the dates in the Due Date column and notice no calendar wizard comes up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document