Unable to Resolve Discrepancy for Header Only Credit Note Which is Already Posted
(Doc ID 2853564.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to resolve discrepancy for header-only Credit Note which is already posted.
There is no provision add details for credit note when it is already posted because of which resolution is not possible.
Steps to Recreate:
- Setup HOLD_INVOICES = 'N' for a supplier.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy.
- Resolve the discrepancy to create a Credit Note Request.
- Create a header-only Credit Note with cost discrepancy.
- Run posting batch to post the Credit Note.
- Notice that it is not possible to match the credit note as there is discrepancy but no item details. There should be a provision to add item details to posted header-only credit note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document