New User Interface 'Group and Sort' Function Causes a Random Element to Appear in the Configuration
(Doc ID 2854112.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.7 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 21.7 to 20.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the new UI, the Group and Sort functions for log views is not working as intended. Adding a sort element or group element causes a random element to appear in the configuration.
Symptoms of this behavior include:
- A single click on that element does not provide indication that it is customizable. The only way to customize is to double-click which is not intuitive.
- Example, it appears as a static element even when single clicking on it. Double-clicking produces a drop down and only then allows changing the element.
- When adding multiple elements to a group or sort and customizing those elements, removing the element will start removing from the last element regardless of the one selected.
- Example: when the elements in a grouping are A, B, C, and D, selecting A and pressing the X next to it to remove it from the grouping instead removes D unexpectedly.
- Login to the environment as a user with associated permissions.
- Navigate to Project/Shell.
- Navigate to a BP Log.
- Click the Edit View icon.
- Select: Group By -> Add Column (click 3x).
- Double-click the first created item. The Drop-down list appears. Select a different name.
- Attempt to get the drop-down list to appear again on another item by single-clicking and observe that nothing happens. Double or triple-click the item to get the drop-down list displayed.
- On the first item in the list, click the X to delete the row. The 3rd item in the list is deleted instead of the first item. Click the X again on the first item and the 2nd item is deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document