Error "Invalid Session!" When Testing the Connection for P6 Professional CloudConnect
(Doc ID 2854705.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to test the connection for P6 Pro CloudConnect, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch the P6 Client and click on the 'Edit the database connection'.
- Highlight the relevant alias and click the 'Test' button.
- Another window comes up to sign in. Click on the 'Internal Authentication' tab to sign in.
- A blank window appears and gets stuck here and does not do anything.
- When clicking out of the window, the reported error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!